College | Political Science | Booklists
| Courses | Dates
| Office Hours | Requirements
| What's New?
207: Public Administration,
Revised 09/30/19, by Dr. Jeremy
Whistle-blower complaint 9/25/19 on President Trump's call to Ukrainian
President Zelensky, 7/25/19
Call: DNI Director Maguire Testifies Whistle-Blower Followed the Law,
9/26/19 (Video, 3')
viewing complaint, Schiff says whistleblower has exposed ‘serious
wrongdoing’ (PBS video, 9/25/19, 3')
Maguire says whistleblower "did the right thing" (CBS News, 9')
Complaint, via New York Times
1. WB heard from other officials President Trump
urged President Zelensky to investigate H. Biden.
2. In 7/25/19 phone call, Trump discussed American
aid and pressed Zelensky to investigate Biden.
3. WH lawyers directed officials to move transcript
to high classified storage, for which it did not qualify.
4. Trump complains about Ukrainian prosecutor being
5. State Dept outraged by Giuliani's pressing Ukrainians to prosecute.
Page 8 is is heavily redacted summary of classified appendix.
Page 11, IG Atkinson's letter withheld identity of whistle-blower,
expecting complaint to be forwarded to Congress.
7. IG acknowledges whistle-blower did not have direct knowledge of call.
of an Executive
Read on Google Drive, excerpts from Lee, Bandy X.
2018. The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and
Mental Health Experts Assess a President. New York: St. Martin's
Zimbardo, Philip and Rosemary Sword. 2018. "Unbridled
and Extreme Present Hedonism."
- What characteristics of candidate and then
President Trump gave rise to this project?
- What are the six time perspectives of the theory?
- What is the evidence that Trump is an extreme Present Hedonist?
- What evidence is offered of dehumanization, lying, misogyny, paranoia?
- What evidence is offered of racism and self-aggrandizement?
Malkin, Craig. 2018. "Pathological Narcissism and Politics."
- What does Malkin argue were President Nixon's traits, and why does he
bring that up?
- How does he describe Narcissism, and is it always dangerous?
- How does behavior change as the subject approaches 10 on the scale?
- What evidence does Malkin offer about President Trump's behavior?
- What does Malkin say NPD is -- and what can it result in?
Top of page