College | Political Science | Courses
| What's New?
321: British Politics
British GoogOlympics: Readings
in British Politics
compiled by Jeremy Lewis, revised
ramifications: the potential changes in institutions and public policy
Top of page
British Politics readings from 321Brit folder on Gdrive
- Kirkpatrick, David. 2017. "In Brexit-Era London, a Mosque Sits
Between Two Types of Hate." New York Times, 11/9/17.
- Kimmelman, Michael. 2017. "London’s New Subway Symbolized the
Future. Then Came Brexit." New York Times, 7/31/17.
- Bennhold, Katrin. 2017. "Where Brexit Hurts: The Nurses and
Doctors Leaving London." New York Times, 11/21/17 [Harding]
- Yeginsu, Ceylan. 2018. "N.H.S. Overwhelmed in Britain, Leaving
Patients to Wait." New York Times, 1/3/18 [Vise]
- de Freytas-Tamura, Kimiko. 2018. "Britain Was a Pioneer in
Outsourcing Services. Now, the Model Is ‘Broken.’" New York
Times, 1/31/18 (infamous care home case). [Titus]
- Smith, Rory. 2017. "A City Laid Low, Its Team Even Lower." New
York Times, 11/04/17 (Sunderland football stadium and the
city's economy) [Carson]
- Economist. 2018. "The Bayeux tapestry is an intriguing symbol of
post- Brexit co-operation." The Economist, 1/17/18.
- Erlanger, Steven and Kimiko de Freytas-Tamura. 2017. "Godfather of
‘Brexit’ Takes Aim at the British Establishment." New York Times,
- Economist. 2016. "The Brexit Briefs: Our Guide to Britain's EU
Referendum." The Economist, March-June 2016. (17 briefs on
particular issues or perspectives of Brexit, before the referendum.)